Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE after moving plugin

  • Rasmus Larsen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
12 years 4 days ago #49983 by Rasmus Larsen
Hi Tuan,

I have just moved the plugin from our test-site to our live site, and wanted to make sure everything worked as well on the livesite, as it does on the testsite. But when I try to make a registration, I get redirected to the frontpage and not the Registration Complete-page, and it says "EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE".

Do I have to activate the plugin for the livesite (in that case how and where?) or is it something else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 3 days ago #50022 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE after moving plugin
Hi Rasmus

What payment plugin you are using ? Please let me know so that I can check it further

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Rasmus Larsen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
12 years 3 days ago #50040 by Rasmus Larsen
Replied by Rasmus Larsen on topic EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE after moving plugin
I am using the following payment plugins:
Paypal
Offline Payment
2Checkout
and my own, which basically is just a copy of the "Offline-payment"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 2 days ago #50070 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE after moving plugin
I think you are having this issue with 2Checkout payment plugin ? I updated the 2Checkout payment plugin on your site yesterday. Could you please check it and let me know the result ?

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Rasmus Larsen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #50215 by Rasmus Larsen
Replied by Rasmus Larsen on topic EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE after moving plugin
I have found out what the problem is.

I tried to remove the plugin and re-install it. It worked fine (except, I didn't get any e-mail sent that a new person had registered and the person didn't get a confirmation mail).
I then tried creating another user, but it showed the same registration-site as the one before (with the first registered users info). When I removed the first registered user, I got the error again.

I have tried clearing my cache, but that did not work.

EDIT: The mail-problem might be my spam-filter. It works when I use an other email-address.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Rasmus Larsen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 11 months ago #50272 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE after moving plugin
Hi

1. For the mail problem, it might causes by your spam-filter as you said. So I think we can ignore that issue for now.

2

I then tried creating another user, but it showed the same registration-site as the one before (with the first registered users info). When I removed the first registered user, I got the error again.


=> Sorry but I don't really understand this issue. Could you please give me more information ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Rasmus Larsen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
11 years 11 months ago #50291 by Rasmus Larsen
Replied by Rasmus Larsen on topic EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE after moving plugin
When I register for an event the very first time, it works fine.
Then, I register for an event as another person, to test it, and it shows me the information of registration number 1, and not the information I just have entered. Then, if I delete the first registration, it gives me the error, and not show any confirmation-page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 11 months ago #50326 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE after moving plugin
Hmm

Seems something related to SEF. Are you using any SEF extension on your site ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Rasmus Larsen
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
11 years 11 months ago #50348 by Rasmus Larsen
Replied by Rasmus Larsen on topic EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE after moving plugin
It was a problem with the SEF-plugin (JoomSEF)!

When I turned it off for Event Booking, it worked great again, thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
11 years 11 months ago #50352 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic EB_INVALID_REGISTRATION_CODE after moving plugin
Great. Thanks for the update :).

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc