Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

sales tax collected when not wanted

  • BillBentley
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 6 days ago #49866 by BillBentley
sales tax collected when not wanted was created by BillBentley
I have sales tax set to NO. For my very first sale however, the user was charged sales tax. I don't see any other places where sales tax is referenced. How can I fix this? There are big penalties for charging sales tax when it's not legal to do so.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 days ago #49878 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic sales tax collected when not wanted
Hi

I guess the Sales tax is setup in your Paypal account and that's the reason Paypal charges it? Could you please check ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc