Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Front-End Submission Form

  • Justina Simon
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #49340 by Justina Simon
Front-End Submission Form was created by Justina Simon
Hi...

I have added a front-end submission to my website but the extras (i.e. Recurring Settings, Discount Settings, etc) do not seem to work when they are clicked.

Any idea why this would be? I can access these features just fine in the backend.

- Justina

Sorry.. I just realized I posted this in the wrong area. It should be in the Event Booking app area. Not sure how to move it there.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by Justina Simon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #49356 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Front-End Submission Form
That's strange. Maybe there is javascript conflict causing the issue. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that I can look at it ?

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc