Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Event category problem

  • Helen Nunley
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 1 month ago #48854 by Helen Nunley
Event category problem was created by Helen Nunley
Hi,
EB 1.6.5
J2.5.x
developing locally
I have created a category but when I go to create the event, the category dropdown is not populated. When I check the database, the category is in x_eb_categories but not x_eb_event_categories. Have I not done this right?
Thanks,
Helen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Helen Nunley
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #48862 by Helen Nunley
Replied by Helen Nunley on topic Event category problem
Found it. I had the Config set to load jQuery when I already had it. :)
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Helen Nunley.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc