Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

No Registraion Showing on Click To Register

  • John
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #47041 by John
Hi,

Here is my link myathleticaddiction.com/training/summer-body-challenge

When I click to register the form to register is not showing. I had it working once before

NOTE : I just recreated the recurring event and I still cant get a registration but for a single event I can.

Please any advice would be great.

John
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by John.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #47068 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic No Registraion Showing on Click To Register
Hi John

Seems something not correct (maybe with SEF - or alias of the event). Could you please go to Events Booking -> Configuration, look at SEF router settings tab, find the config option Insert Event ID, set it to yes and check it again ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • John
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
12 years 2 months ago #47093 by John
That got it working.

Thanks you so much.

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #47100 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic No Registraion Showing on Click To Register
Great. Thanks for confirming John/

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc