Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Register Maximum [Solved]

  • Jake Atencio
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #44412 by Jake Atencio
Register Maximum [Solved] was created by Jake Atencio
In the max number of registrants per group, I don't want to limit the number, so I leave it blank. However when I go to register, it gives me a max limit of 8.
I don't remember setting that number anywhere and I can't find a configuration value to change. Can this number be changed?
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Jake Atencio.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Jake Atencio
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
12 years 4 months ago #44413 by Jake Atencio
Replied by Jake Atencio on topic Register Maximum - [Solved]
Scratch that. I just realized that the limit was because of the remaining number of seats available at the event.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 4 months ago #44488 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Register Maximum - [Solved]
Great ! Thanks for the update !

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc