Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Payment gateway for PayGate (South Africa)

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #46509 by Sam
Hi there

my client finally wants to go live with this and I have it all set up as necessary - The only issue is that there are no emails being sent after successful donation - is there something I can check

I notice that payments are not being marked as paid in the donors page

I can send mass emails from joomla so that is working

Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Sam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #46896 by Brad
-
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Brad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #46932 by Brad
Hi Tuan Pham Ngoc,

With the work you have done on the PayGate plugin, do you have a version for the Virtuemart 2.9.8 (Core 3)?

Regards
Brad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #46956 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment gateway for PayGate (South Africa)
Hi Brad

Unfortunately, we don't have a version for Virtuemart. I haven't worked with VM for long time and I think I won't have a chance to develop it for Virtuemart.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc