Community Builder Integration

• cb81490
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #4072 by cb81490
Community Builder Integration was created by cb81490
I am very impressed by this component and have high hopes but it sure does have a learning curve does anyone know when the documentation will be released? My first issue I came across is I can't get anything to show up in community builder profiles I have enabled community builder integration and tried everything. I'm thinking there is a problem has anyone been able to get it to work with the community builder profile? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 7 months ago #4106 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Community Builder Integration
Hi

To show events registration history in the community builder profile, you need to install and publish the CB Events Registration History plugin (the file plug_cb_ebregistrationhistory.zip in the package) .

Please let me know if you have more questions . I am working on new version at the moment and will write tutorial documents after that (It will be available on Wednesday or Thursday next week) .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• cb81490
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4625 by cb81490
Replied by cb81490 on topic Re: Community Builder Integration
I have installed the community builder plugin but i cannot get any information to show up in a tab. Any Ideas? I see other people seem to have this issue also. Thank You
Connor

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 6 months ago #4635 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Community Builder Integration
Hi Connor

The plugin only be showed if you have at least one registration record associated to your account . If you send me administrator account of your site, I am happy to check it for you .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc