Event Date shown is always one day behind

• kriead
  • Topic Author
More
14 years 1 month ago #4037 by kriead
In the "Event Management" section of the Events Booking component the day shown in the "Event Date" column is always one day prior to the actual event date. This is confusing to me as I input the dates and will surely be more confusing to the people planning to attend because both dates show on the calendar and events info.

I have had a couple people look at the input screens for the Event Booking component and none of us can figure out how to correct this. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your help.

kriead

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4046 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event Date shown is always one day behind
Hi

It is really strange . I have just checked the exension again on my server and didn't see the problem as you said here. Also, no one get the problem like this before . Could you please send me administrator account of your site (via Support Ticket system) so that we can check and fix it ?

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
14 years 1 month ago #4060 by thirdsun
Replied by thirdsun on topic Re: Event Date shown is always one day behind
I can confirm this, I had the same issue. I just set the date ahead one day, since I'm not using the calendar view.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4094 by gyrecon2
Replied by gyrecon2 on topic Re: Event Date shown is always one day behind
Not only is my date off, the amount of registrants is shown as 1 when the back-end has no registrants. Also I cannot set the date and time of Sept 25 7pm

More
14 years 1 month ago #4438 by gstudios
Replied by gstudios on topic Re: Event Date shown is always one day behind
1 The select date and end date appear one day later than the date selected in admin.

2 The time for the start date does not work, no matter what time you select - it doesn't appear in the live site

3 The time for the end date shows as 5:00 PM if the time is not selected. The time here also appears to be some random time no matter what time is selected if a time is selected...

Please advice

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc