EB Moneris plugin help?

• webdev
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #27797 by webdev
EB Moneris plugin help? was created by webdev
Hello Tuan,

I have bought EB Moneris plugin but stuck here. Just wanted to confirm how this plugin works? or wondering if you have it's documentation to setup. It requires store ID and API as it says. After putting store ID and API Will it redirect users to Moneris page where they will enter their credit card details..am i right? Like Paypal plugin does.

Or it will integrate moneris checkout system into our site page and users will be entering their cards on our page? For this Moneris also requires SSL certificate i think.

Can you please elaborate it for us who are setting up Moneris for first time?

Would really appreciate it. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #27857 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: EB Moneris plugin help?
Hi

First of all, the EB Moneris payment plugin can only be used with Events Booking extension. The first thing you need to do is going to Events Booking-> Payment Plugins to install the plugin. Then click on the plugin to edit, enter necessary parameters, then publish it.

Did you complete the above steps ?

Tuan

• webdev
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #27896 by webdev
Replied by webdev on topic Re: EB Moneris plugin help?
Thanks for reply Tuan.

Yes i know this plugin is for Event booking, and i installed it in payment plugins and now i need to enter store ID and API Token. My question is how to get store ID and API Token from moneris? I was reading some where on their site that they also requires SSL certificate as prerequisite. Is it necessary or optional? Just confuse here.

Now from first post, how this plugin work i mean Will it redirect users to Moneris page where they will enter their credit card details Like Paypal plugin does.

Or it will integrate moneris checkout system into our site page and users will be entering their cards on our page?

Can you please explain it for us?

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by webdev.

• webdev
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 1 month ago #28071 by webdev
Replied by webdev on topic Re: EB Moneris plugin help?
Waiting for reply. :)

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #28168 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: EB Moneris plugin help?
Hi

With the plugin, you won't be redirected to Moneris. All the payments will be processed within your site (customers will enter credit card number directly on your site for processing payment), so Yes, you should have an SSL certificate for your site.

For getting store ID and API Token, you should contact Moneris support and ask them about it.

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc