how to add message above registration form

• breeze29
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #27286 by breeze29
I know this has to be easy but I don't see a field for adding a message above the registration form. The default is:
Please enter information in the form below to process registration for event [event name].

I'd like a unique message above the form for each event. please advise. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #27290 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: how to add message above registration form
Hi

Unfortunately, this message cannot be configured for different event. You can only change the message in Events Booking->Configuration and the message will be used for all events.

Tuan

• breeze29
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #27309 by breeze29
Replied by breeze29 on topic Re: how to add message above registration form
Actually it works just as well to place the message on the event detail page. We're good. Thanks.

More
11 years 1 month ago #27688 by gkp
Can these messages we create in the configuration option Messages be translated into multiple languages. Maybe with the multilanguage support in Joomla..

MVH. Gunnar

More
11 years 1 month ago #27764 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: how to add message above registration form

gkp wrote: Can these messages we create in the configuration option Messages be translated into multiple languages. Maybe with the multilanguage support in Joomla..

MVH. Gunnar

=> Yes. If your site is multilingual, you can translate the messages to your language. Simply choose the language you want to translate to from the top of configuration page and you can then translate the message to your language.

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc