First Data Help Needed

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24317 by JWellman
First Data Help Needed was created by JWellman
Hi Tuan,
I sent a support ticket today about an issue I'm having with First Data. In December I was able to send one dollar (as a test) through First Data with absolutely no issues. It's now January and it's time to go live with the classes offered on the site and now I'm getting an error when I land on First Data's page.

The following errors occurred while processing your request:

It is not possible to order from the store at this time.
Contact the merchant for further information (error 1002).

The owner of the site contacted First Data and they are telling us the URL from our cart (really Event Booking) in the URL section must be wrong. I logged onto First Data and the link that is in that section is: sitename.com/index.php

Is it supposed to be something different? I mean, it worked fine four weeks ago! I'm at a total loss. I was reading that First Data changed to a newer version of 2.0 - Do you think that could be causing an issue with the First Data Plug-in?

I have downloaded the newest version of Event Booking and also the First Data plug-in. I'm running Joomla 2.5.8. I don't know what (if anything) has changed to be getting this error. If I give you Admin access can you see if anything appears changed or perhaps something I have wrong in the settings?

Thank you!
Jessica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24342 by JWellman
Replied by JWellman on topic Re: First Data Help Needed
I just saw that I accidentally posted in the pre-sales section. Sorry about that!

I see my topic has had zero views. :(

I could really use an answer to this. Is anyone else having issues with their First Data connection?

More
11 years 3 months ago #24343 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: First Data Help Needed
Hi

Please try to change the url from sitename.com/index.php to yourdomain.com/index.php (please replace yourdomain.com with your actual site url).

Tuan

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #24344 by JWellman
Hi Tuan,
This is what I have on First Data: http:// ifia.org/index.php (with no space :) )
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by JWellman.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24345 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: First Data Help Needed
The First Data payment plugin was written used Connect Settings 1.0 of First Data. I heard that they doesn't accept connect settings 1.0 anymore and now changed to Connect Settings 2.0 but I haven't had a chance to check it yet. If that's true, I think I will have to update the current payment plugin to make it works with Connect Settings 2.0.

If it is possible, please leave your First Data account on the support ticket so that I can login to check it. It will take few days for update the plugin, so please give me the information and wait for me.

Tuan

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24346 by JWellman
And just an FYI, it's what we've always had in that box and has worked numerous times in the past!

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24347 by JWellman

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: The First Data payment plugin was written used Connect Settings 1.0 of First Data. I heard that they doesn't accept connect settings 1.0 anymore and now changed to Connect Settings 2.0 but I haven't had a chance to check it yet. If that's true, I think I will have to update the current payment plugin to make it works with Connect Settings 2.0.

If it is possible, please leave your First Data account on the support ticket so that I can login to check it. It will take few days for update the plugin, so please give me the information and wait for me.

Tuan

Sending via support ticket - Thank you Tuan!

• JWellman
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #24348 by JWellman
I actually edited my previous ticket and put the information there. I hope that was okay.

I logged in for her yesterday and I do not see that she is using 2.0 but I guess she might be because it's not working anymore!

Thanks again

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #27574 by breeze29
Replied by breeze29 on topic Re: First Data Help Needed
I encountered this issue too but finally resolved it. Hopefully someone will find this helpful:
We went back to FD Connect 1.0 from 2.0
Realized that ourdomain.org/index.php still would not work and that the URL needed to be the full path to the extension
Used the full URL to our EventsBooking calendar page instead (including the (https")
This caused a redirect to the FD form.

We also got the JoomDonation FD plugin to work. In the same field in the FD connection settings, we added the complete URL to the donations page. The two URLs had to be separated by a single space.

There will need to be separate FD payment plugins written to support Connect 2.0 without breaking support for 1.0.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by breeze29.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc