Location Greybox not working GB_ROOT_DIR not defin

• Peter Levine
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #23990 by Peter Levine
Hi Tuan,
Really like your Event Booking Software so far.
But I have a problem, when I click on the location information in the event details, Greybox/google map function won't work today. Instead I get a blank white page.

Joonla version: 1.5
Event Booking: 1.4.5
I am checking, and both in Chrome and Firefox, I get an error in the console that GB_ROOT_DIR isn't defined on line 157 of gb_scripts.js which is the first call for it
Code:
AJS.preloadImages(GB_ROOT_DIR+"indicator.gif")

As I search through the Resources in Chrome, I see that GB_ROOT_DIR is mentioned in the event page
s html page (on line 254):
Code:
var GB_ROOT_DIR = "https://somaticexperiencing.com/components/com_eventbooking/assets/js/greybox/";

This is the correct path. I checked the boards, and only one other person had a similar issue , so I checked his code, and he has the same gb_scripts.js file and reference to the variable in some inline javascript in the html file. So I am stumped. Can you help me?

ALso to note, the event calendar doesn't work very well. The drop down doesn't work at all, and the link "BACK_TO_TOP" isn't a link anymore. Hopefully this helps you narrow it down.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Peter Levine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #24000 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Location Greybox not working GB_ROOT_DIR not defin
Hi

I don't have any clue about this issue, too. In this case, please submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site, send me the link to the page so that I can check it directly on your site to see what's causing the issue.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc