Charge front end users for placing events?

• Andrew
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #22480 by Andrew
Hello!

I am developing a new website for the Whole Person Magazine. The old Calendar feature was written in Perl and Cobol.

I have a few questions ...
1) Would it be possible to charge a front-end user to list their event using your Event Booking extension?
2) Would it be possible to add a checkbox to have someone from the magazine contact them if they also want to have their event placed in the print version of the magazine ($10 online only and $20 for both online and print)?

If your extension isn't set up to work this way, do you know another system that does?

Thank You!
Much (( LOVE )) & Gratitude,
-Andrew

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #22571 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Charge front end users for placing events?
Hi Andrew

The features you are looking for are not available in Events Booking (or any other events registration extension). I think you might have to start with one of available extension and then make some customization to it .

Regards,

Tuan

• Andrew
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #22750 by Andrew
Is it possible to issue an Expiring front end user login? Say 24hrs for instance.

Having people fill in a simple form to select their desire to have their event published online and/or in print, coupled with a paypal subscription may just work. We would just create and send then front end login info once we've confirmed payment.

Thank You!

More
11 years 5 months ago #22802 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Charge front end users for placing events?
Hi Andrew

Unfortunately, this feature is not supported in Events Booking at the moment .

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc