Consistency in capitalisation of non-custom fields

• SA IMET
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #15848 by SA IMET
Is there any way to correct what appears to be inconsistent use of capitalisation on form field titles for non-custom fields. Specifically it appears that we currently have (underlined to highlight problem);
- First name
- Last Name
It would be great if all fields had a consistent use of case - ie either Title Case or Sentence case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #15852 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Consistency in capitalisation of non-custom fields
Hi

You can go to Event Booking -> Configuration, find the text and change it to meet your need .

Regards,

Tuan

• SA IMET
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #15877 by SA IMET
Hi Tuan

Thanks for responding so quickly. But, maybe i'm blind? I cannot see anywhere in this, or any other, area where I can change the non-custom fields. I can change any of the custom ones, but can only find where I can turn on/off the non-custom (system) fields. First name is also one of the mandatory fields.

I've attached a screen shot of my configuration layout if it helps.

Sorry, but am I missing something here. If so, please let me know!

Thanks

David
Attachments:

More
11 years 11 months ago #15893 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Consistency in capitalisation of non-custom fields
Hi

I am sorry. Please go to Event Booking -> Translation, not Event Booking -> Configuration .

Really sorry for the wrong response. I must be tired at the time I replied your question .

Tuan

• SA IMET
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 11 months ago #15900 by SA IMET
Hi Tuan.

Thanks again for your very fast response. I have now been able to find the section, however while it allows me to make changes it does not save them. When I make a change and then press 'Save and Close' it reverts back to the original (and also does not close the page). Sorry, am I doing something wrong?

David

More
11 years 11 months ago #15979 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
That's strange. Maybe it is because permission issue with the language file. Could you please open the language file at language/en-GB/en-GB.com_eventbooking.ini and edit it directly ?

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc