Multiple Events, only 1 shows paid??

• nhtim
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 days ago #15351 by nhtim
I am working in test mode now using Paypal. When you register for more than one event at a time using the "Add more events" button in the Cart and proceed to go through the pay process, The payment for all events is accepted by paypal, but when you view the registrants tab, only 1 item shows as being paid for and an email goes out only for that one event. I think I have been able to work around the various problems I have encountered, but this one remains. We would like to go live on Monday with the Event Registration, so I need to get this resolved quickly.

Thanks

Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 days ago #15360 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Multiple Events, only 1 shows paid??
Hi Tim

You are using Shopping Cart option, so please install and publish the cart update plugin (the file plug_cartupdate.zip in the package). After that, test it again and It will work as expected .

Regards,

Tuan

• nhtim
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 days ago #15367 by nhtim
Replied by nhtim on topic Re: Multiple Events, only 1 shows paid??
I installed the update plugin, but there was no change. I still am only having 1 event show as paid. I installed the plugin into Joomla, I take it that was the correct place to do it.

I a using Joomla 1.5.26 and the most recent version on Event Booking

Tim

More
12 years 2 days ago #15368 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Multiple Events, only 1 shows paid??
Hi Tim

Did you make a new test ?

Tuan

• nhtim
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 days ago #15369 by nhtim
Trying again, I had forgotten to Enable the plugin... duh!.. Right now Paypal Sandbox is acting up so I will wait to test again a little later.

• nhtim
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 days ago #15371 by nhtim
I have done another test and it now does show that all three events have been paid for. What appears to still not be working is the registration confirmation email to the attendee that they have registered. The only email received is for the main event.

Also the last name tag for mail merge is not working for the user as shown in this example of the received email:

Dear Admin [LAST_NAME],

This is a notification that you have registered for the 2012 MGC Annual Meeting and Seminar on Saturday, 21 July 2012, from 8:30am to 4:30pm at Brandeis University in Waltham. We look forward to seeing you there.

MGC Seminar Committee

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc