Paying but not attending.... can I ?

• kdouga
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 days ago #15317 by kdouga
Paying but not attending.... can I ? was created by kdouga
My client is conducting summer camps for kids. I need for an adult to be able to register up to 5 kids and then pay. I therefore need billing info on someone who is NOT actually attending the event. Is this possible? I like the features and ease of use, but perhaps my application just isn't available.

Thanks, Doug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 4 days ago #15326 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Paying but not attending.... can I ?
Hi Doug

I think it is possible. You just need to use Group Registration In this case. Basically, the steps are :

1. On Event Detail page, click on Register (Group) button .

2. On the next page, enter 5 .

3. On the next steps, you will be able to enter detail information of each kid

4. Finally, you will enter Billing information on Group Billing page to process payment... Is that what you need ?

Tuan

• kdouga
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 days ago #15330 by kdouga
Replied by kdouga on topic Re: Paying but not attending.... can I ?
I thought about doing that, changing the verbiage from "Group Registration" to "Family Registration". However, if they are only registering one camper, the will want to insert "1" into the "Number of Registrants" field, which is forbidden. Also, I only need billing info on the person paying, but I need to harvest a good bit of info on the kids. Here is the original registration form I was using before they decided that they wanted to take online payment:

www.kidsonthemovela.org/summer-camp/summ...view=formmaker&id=10

I started adding some custom fields to accomplish this but, found it hard to control where they appeared. I might be able to export the form to an XML and use the fields import option. Your thoughts?

Thanks!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc