remove free when set to zero

• gsterner65
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 5 days ago #15285 by gsterner65
remove free when set to zero was created by gsterner65
How do I remove the free when I have the event set to zero cost because the price is different per person or member. The event is not free but I had to set the cost to zero.

Help please.

Also which CSS and default.php file to I tweak in order to make the registration form read smoother and to add an image.

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 days ago #15290 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: remove free when set to zero

How do I remove the free when I have the event set to zero cost because the price is different per person or member. The event is not free but I had to set the cost to zero.

=> Go to Event Booking -> Configuration, look at Themes tab, find the config option Show price for free event, set it to No and the text will be removed .

Also which CSS and default.php file to I tweak in order to make the registration form read smoother and to add an image

=> The css file is located at componnets/com_eventbooking/assets/css/style.css and the php file is components/com_eventbooking/views/register/tmpl/defaultp.php

Regards,

Tuan

• gsterner65
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 2 days ago #15363 by gsterner65
Replied by gsterner65 on topic Re: remove free when set to zero
Thank you for your help I was able to find the right files easy enough but I have to admit I am not sure what part of the PHP code of the default.php page I am able to tweak to make happen what I want to happen.

www.wrra.comcastbiz.net/index.php/annual...istration&event_id=1

Here is the event I am working on.

I have a few custom fields in there that I want to have vertical not horizontal in order to make things read easier for those who are registering.

This is my only real issue at this point. Everything else seems to be working great.

Thank you for your help and your quick responses.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc