Config/ThemesTab/"Show List Of Registrants" ...?

• aidancoughlan
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #15171 by aidancoughlan
Hi Tuan,

I've been using Event Booking successfully for almost a year. You helped me with a number of newbie questions back here
joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...id=62&id=10830#14694

One of the things you pointed out back then was :

=> Go to Event Booking -> Configration, looks at "Themes" tab, find the config option Show List Of Registrants and set it to No .

This was in order to let me hide the list. I decided against it in the end (our users liked it).

Now I've upgraded to Joomla 1.8, and Event Booking 1.4.4... and I find that the "Show list Of Registrants" is not working for me. It was set to "NO" when I created the events and started taking registrations, now I've turned it to "YES" in the hope that it will show the list on these events, but there's no change happening. (I'm expecting to see a list of registrants on the event page as far as I remember?).

Any idea why it's not having the effect (or how to troubleshoot). Is the setting persisted somewhere on an event-by-event basis ? I dont see it in the Event configuration UI, but is it somewhere that I can get a hold of and change, even if in the file system or DB ?

best regards & thanks,
Aidan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• aidancoughlan
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #15172 by aidancoughlan
Replied by aidancoughlan on topic Re: Config/ThemesTab/"Show List Of Registrants" ...?
Apologies.... I just realised what's up.
The current version shows the list of registrants via a "View List" link on the event. I was expecting (from recollection of the old version, maybe incorrectly) that it listed the registrants on the main event page, and just missed the link on screen.

It's working OK !

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #15175 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Config/ThemesTab/"Show List Of Registrants" ...?
The reason we display list of registrants via "View List" link is because in case you have a long list of registrants, if we display this list on the same page, the event detail page will be too long .

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc