Event calendar Questions

• Billy0615
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15097 by Billy0615
Event calendar Questions was created by Billy0615
I have your Event Booking Extension installed on my website site. www.risongwriters.com - Joomla version 1.5.26.

I have a few questions I can't seem to find the answers to.

1. Presently the calendar can only be viewed when a member logs in. How do I make the calendar viewable to public?

2. Is there a way to make different categories of events display diferently on the calendar? Like a concert in Green type and a Wokshop in red type.

3. Is there a way to block the view of some events from the public yet have them viewable by administrators when they log in?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15106 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event calendar Questions

1. Presently the calendar can only be viewed when a member logs in. How do I make the calendar viewable to public?

=> I checked your site and found that you (or someone else) set Access permission to the menu (which links to Calendar page) to Special and it causes the issue. I change the Access to Public and it can be view by all users now .

2. Is there a way to make different categories of events display diferently on the calendar? Like a concert in Green type and a Wokshop in red type

=>Right now, it is not possible. This feature is planned to be released in version 1.4.6 .

3. Is there a way to block the view of some events from the public yet
have them viewable by administrators when they log in?

=> Yes. When you create events, you can set Access permission to Special and only users with Special permission (including administrators) can view it. Public users cannot see these events.

Hope it is clear to you .

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc