How to print registrant list?

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15054 by jvh
How to print registrant list? was created by jvh
Hi,

I need my instructors to be able to print the registrant list?
Is there anyway i easily can do this?

I have the "View list" on so that everybody can se who is attending. But it is not possible to print this page.

Anyone know how to do this, so that my instructors easily can print a registrant list ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15055 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to print registrant list?
Unfortunately, right now, the extension doesn't implement the Print function, so you cannot print the page .

Tuan

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15056 by jvh
Replied by jvh on topic Re: How to print registrant list?
Hi Tuan,

I think this is an important function since we have registrants list. Until now i have had to take a screen dump and pasted it into a document for the instructors to see who actually has shown up for the course. So in my opinion this is a big drawback when it comes to the extention. It is starting to get to much administration for me to do since they cannot do it themselves.

I really would like a print function from the frontend to be available. Is there any way you can implement this in the next version - the one you said will be available in a couple of weeks ?

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15058 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Unfortunately, since this feature has not been asked by many customers (only you asked for it so far), I cannot implement it in the next release. Sometime, you will need to customize the extension to meet your own need, it cannot always meet all your requirements.

For your need, I think you can use the solution below :

1. Give each instructor an Username (User ID) .

2. Go to Event Booking -> Configuration, add ID of that instructor into Users can manage registrants from front-end config option .

3. After that, when the instructor login, and access to the event, he will see a button allows him to export registrants into a csv file (an excel file). Then he can do anything he wants .

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15082 by TraceyB
Replied by TraceyB on topic Re: How to print registrant list?
Hi Tuan
This is a similar issue that I'm having in that the details of the exported list are not complete?

I have added the user & they can now login & see the export registrants list BUT this list does not provide all the fields that I can see as admin in the back end of the site?

We mainly need the surname to be included in the exported list from the front end.

Any suggestions?
cheers
Tracey

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15084 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Tracey & ALL :

1. Go to Event Booking -> Configuration, look at Billing Fields tab, set all the fields you want in the export to be Showed .

2. Make sure you are using latest version of Event Booking (If I remember correctly, I modified the export function last week). You can download latest version, upgrade to your site, or simply get the file below, unzip it, upload to components/com_eventbooking folder (note, this file will only work for version 1.4.4 of Event Booking) :

Please check it and let me know the result .

Tuan

Attachment controller-20120419.zip not found

Attachments:

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15089 by TraceyB
Replied by TraceyB on topic Re: How to print registrant list?
All FIXED thank you Tuan...

Must have needed that updated file to work properly...
cheers
Tracey

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15090 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great, thanks for confirming !

Tuan

More
11 years 11 months ago #15826 by kimjoechang
Replied by kimjoechang on topic Re: How to print registrant list?
Why can't I see the export to csv button? In my case, admin has user ID 62 and I add it to the "Users can manage registrants from front-end" list. When admin logs in, I don't see any export button. Please advice. I am using version 1.4.4.
Attachments:

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc