registration history help

• manny87
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #15050 by manny87
registration history help was created by manny87
hay there
been having some trouble with Registration history, the history table is appearing outside of the joomla default template but rather on a white screen, is this normal?
also the list only shows the latest registration even though multiple events have been booked, event name and num appear although event date/register date/ID ect are blank

any ideas on how to show the multiple bookings?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #15057 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: registration history help

been having some trouble with Registration history, the history table is appearing outside of the joomla default template but rather on a white screen, is this normal?

=> No, it is not normal. The page should be displayed inside your site template . Could you please let me know the version of the extension you are using ?

also the list only shows the latest registration even though multiple events have been booked, event name and num appear although event date/register date/ID ect are blank

any ideas on how to show the multiple bookings?

=> I don't really understand this issue. Could you please explain more detail about it or better make a screenshot ?

Regards,

Tuan

• manny87
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15073 by manny87
Replied by manny87 on topic Re: registration history help
I am running version 1.4.3

I have recurring events which fall on the same day each week, however after registering for several events as test user the registration history only shows the last booking made, not all bookings.

Screenshot is of test-user registration history who has booked more than one event.

hope this helps!
Attachments:

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #15086 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: registration history help
It must be something special on your site causing this issue. Please submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check and fix it for you .

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc