export registrants from front end of website

• TraceyB
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #14989 by TraceyB
Hi
I have setup a user that can login & then export registrants from front end of website. But when the file is opened (excel) not all fields are showing?
Where do I change this to get all the fields listed when exporting this information?
I am using Joomla 1.5 and Event booking 1.4.4

thanks
Tracey
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by TraceyB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #15010 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: export registrants from front end of website
Hi Tracey

Go to Event Booking -> Configuration, look at Billing Fields tab, set all the fields you want to be available in the export to be Showed. After that, it will be available in the export .

Regards,

Tuan

• TraceyB
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #15052 by TraceyB
Hi Tuan
Yes I have all those settings correct.

I can export all fields with exporting registrants from the back end of the website.

I was wanting to export all fields marked to yes, when logged in as admin from the front end of the website?
Currently I only get first name, email, amount paid

cheers
Tracey

More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #15053 by Laus
I have the exact same problem as Tracey. Mine will only show first name from the billings fields not ALL as I have set.

From the backend the Registrant List shows these fields:

Event,Event Date, First Name, Last Name, Organization, Address, Address2, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email, Number Registrants, Amount,Registration Date,Transaction ID, Payment Status

But from frontend it only shows these fields:

Event, First name, Email, No. Registrants, Amount,Register date,Transaction ID, Payment Status
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by Laus.

More
11 years 11 months ago #15827 by kimjoechang
Replied by kimjoechang on topic Re: export registrants from front end of website
Hi Tracey,

How do you enable export in frontend? I add an user in Users can manage registrants from front-end configuration. But once logged in, there is no icon or link for export to csv.

Thanks

More
11 years 11 months ago #15857 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: export registrants from front end of website
Hi kimjoechang

This feature only added to the extension recently. So if you want to have it, you will need to download latest version (1.4.4) and upgrade it to your site .

Regards,

Tuan

More
11 years 11 months ago #15872 by kimjoechang
Replied by kimjoechang on topic Re: export registrants from front end of website
Thanks for the reply. I am running 1.4.4 but it was downloaded on 5/8, a month ago. Is this feature added after that?

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #15875 by kimjoechang
Hi Tuan,

I just tried the latest. I endter admin with user id 62 in the configuration as below. There is still no Export to CSV button on registrants list. It is not added to the latest version.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by kimjoechang.

More
11 years 11 months ago #15894 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

The button is not available in Registrants List. It is available when you are viewing events from front-end of your site . Do you see a button called Export Registrants when you view the events ?

Tuan

More
11 years 11 months ago #15904 by kimjoechang
Hi Tuan,

Thanks, I see it there. (A user manual will really help.)

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc