pre-registration possible?

• ruud68
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #14931 by ruud68
pre-registration possible? was created by ruud68
Hi,

we have some events that we would like to publish and promote and when there are enough interested participants we will be organizing this event.

It thought I could use the waiting list for this: set the date of the event to a dummy date, set the number of max registrants to 0, enable the waiting list.
A interested participant can then put himself on the waitinglist and when we have enough we can organise the eg workshop.

Unfortunately I do not seem to be able to use the waitinglist in that way: when setting the max registrants to 0 that is interpreted as unlimited and thus not displaying the waitinglist feature.
When I set the max numer of participants to -1 the I just get the message that no registration is allowed but no waitinglist button...

Is there some way to do this?

regards,
Ruud
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ruud68.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14932 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: pre-registration possible?
Hi Ruud

Unfortunately, there is no way to do this unless customizing the extension. So if you know Joomla / PHP code, you can look at the files below and customize it yourself (setting event capacity to -1 and do some customization):

components/com_eventbooking/views/category/tmpl/default.php
components/com_eventbooking/views/category/tmpl/table.php
components/com_eventbooking/views/event/tmpl/default.php

If you don't know Joomla / PHP coding, you can hire us (or someone else) to customize it for you. The price for this customization will be around 30$ and it will take about 2 hours to do this modification .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc