Attachments for multiple events

• TraceyB
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14844 by TraceyB
Attachments for multiple events was created by TraceyB
Hi
I'm using Event booking 1.4.4 with Joomla 1.5.20

I am most impressed so far with this extension and definitely love the great support Tuan has given me so far & within these forums.

My situation is as follows:

I have 85 'event's input which are classes at a Festival that people can register for.
I have created unique pdf's that have been put into the correct folder using ftp and I can choose a different file to attach to each event. This all looks good so far...

When a customer purchases multiple events (classes) they then get a confirmation email that contains a list of every event they have registered for BUT only the first event that is listed includes the attachment.

Is it not possible when registering for multiple events to have each attachment sent with the confirmation email?

Hope this makes sense.
cheers
Tracey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14846 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Attachments for multiple events
Hi Tracy

Unfortunately, right now, it is not possible to send attachments from Multiple events in confirmation email sent to registrants. Please note that this feature is original designed for Individual + Group Registration option only, so it won't work when you use Shopping Cart feature.

I will consider adding support for this feature in future release. But for now, it is not available .

Regards,

Tuan

• TraceyB
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14865 by TraceyB
Replied by TraceyB on topic Re: Attachments for multiple events
Thanks for your answer. Would love to have this feature when it is available.
Cheers
Tracey

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc