Editor not working after update and Page Title

• Dane Bragg
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14823 by Dane Bragg
I recently updated to Firefox 11.0 and now any text editor I use does not work. It works fine in other programs and the Article manager. I'm running Joomla 1.5.26. Also when you click on a category the page title says ED_CATEGORY_PAGE_TITLE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14853 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Editor not working after update and Page Title
Hi

I recently updated to Firefox 11.0 and now any text editor I use does not work

=> Go to Extensions -> Plugins manager, find the System - Mootools upgrade plugin, publish it. After that, this issue will be solved.

I'm running Joomla 1.5.26. Also when you click on a category the page title says ED_CATEGORY_PAGE_TITLE.

=> You are using a different language file than English and that's causing the issue. When you upgrade from old version to new version, usually, there will be new language strings added to English language file and you will need to add these language strings to the language file of your language as well . Open the file language/en-GB/en-GB.com_eventbooking.ini, compare it with your language file and add the missed language items. After that, it will work as expected .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc