How to disable payment in Event Booking register?

• kian@eccouncilacademy.org
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14819 by kian@eccouncilacademy.org
How to disable payment in Event Booking register? was created by kian@eccouncilacademy.org
I am actually looking for something like reservation event for my site.
Any idea how to disable payment in Event Booking register?
Help!! :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14855 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to disable payment in Event Booking register?
Hi

Could you please explain more detail about that you want ? Why do you want to disable payment ? Or you simply want to disable registration function of Event Booking ? Please explain more detail so that I can guide you .

Regards,

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14864 by kian@eccouncilacademy.org
Replied by kian@eccouncilacademy.org on topic Re: How to disable payment in Event Booking register?
Hi Tuan,
Let me explain to you what I expect to use Event Booking for my website..
My website is actually doing some training class, so i need to create the class event and let people who interested to register with our site. That means my website only need some kind of reservation function instead of Register + payment..
I know the extension has FREE event function so that people who want to register my event can able to skip the payment.. but the problem is when i put 0 price.. the event there will appear as "Individual Price : Free" as the event i publish is actually not free.. get my mean?? So how can i get rid of these "Individual Price : Free"??

Regards,
Kian

More
12 years 1 month ago #14874 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to disable payment in Event Booking register?
That's simple. You can go to Event Booking -> Configuration, looks at Themes tab, find the config option "Show Price for Free Event", set it to No. After that, the mentioned text will be removed .

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alison

• Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14876 by kian@eccouncilacademy.org
Replied by kian@eccouncilacademy.org on topic Re: How to disable payment in Event Booking register?
Hi Tuan,
It's work!! thanks a lot.. :)
1 more question.. Why the event layout doesn't show the image i put in? It only show when i click in Details..
Please advice..

Regards,
Kian

More
12 years 1 month ago #14877 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I think you only put image in description field of Event. Please put it to Short Description Field to and it will be showed in the list .

Regards,

Tuan

• Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14878 by kian@eccouncilacademy.org
Thank you!! It works without problem now!! :)

More
12 years 1 month ago #14935 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great :)!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc