Multiple Registrations

• andmcq
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14633 by andmcq
Multiple Registrations was created by andmcq
OK am I right in thinking that you can register a group as a number of places e.g. 2. But you can't Register each member of the group on your Event? Am I missing something here?
Am I also right that to add extra places you have to click the add event for each additional space you want to register?
I hope I am wrong as otherwise my time has been wasted, I would like to be wrong!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14637 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Multiple Registrations
Hi

OK am I right in thinking that you can register a group as a number of places e.g. 2. But you can't Register each member of the group on your Event? Am I missing something here?

=> This is not correct. You can go to Event Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Activate Shopping Cart feature, set it to No. After that, when you access to event in the front-end, you will see a button called Group Registration. Please click on that option to perform a group registration and you will see that it works as expected .

Am I also right that to add extra places you have to click the add event for each additional space you want to register?
I hope I am wrong as otherwise my time has been wasted, I would like to be wrong!

=> I don't really understand this question. Could you please explain more detail ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 1 month ago #14638 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

=> This is not correct. You can go to Event Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Activate Shopping Cart feature, set it to No. After that, when you access to event in the front-end, you will see a button called Group Registration. Please click on that option to perform a group registration and you will see that it works as expected .

=> I don't really understand this question. Could you please explain more detail ?

Regards,

Tuan

• andmcq
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14670 by andmcq
Replied by andmcq on topic Re: Multiple Registrations
B) Thanks Guys that worked.
The 1st question answered the second question, so don't worry about it.
Out of the few Event Registration extensions I think this one looks the best and I was worried it wouldn't work.
I AM VERY HAPPY

More
12 years 1 month ago #14671 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Great news :) !

If you have few minutes, please help me by giving my extension a 5 stars rating and a nice review at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/calenda...s-registration/13701 to support my development ! (It is very important to me and my business, so please help me :) ) .

Tuan

More
12 years 1 month ago #14949 by andysdp
Replied by andysdp on topic Re: Multiple Registrations
Tuan

Does this mean you can have either: Group registrations active or the shopping cart active - but not both?

Andy

More
12 years 1 month ago #14975 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

Does this mean you can have either: Group registrations active or the shopping cart active - but not both?

=> Yes. That's correct, Andy !

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc