Customizing event adding page

• ooppa20
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #14528 by ooppa20
Customizing event adding page was created by ooppa20
Hello
I have been using Event Booking extension for months now and I am very pleased.
As I have to add hundreds of event every month I would like to customize the new event adding "Basic Information" page, to simplify adding event.

Refering to the image:
1. As Marked n the green box u can set the event time. Is it possible to customize adding time to 24h timing (because I live in the 24h time zone). I mean that I don't have to use AM and PM settings, but hours 1 - 24.

2. As marked in the red box, I always use only "Only individual registration" setting. By default it is set to "Both individual and group..". I would like to change the line up of these settings. In the first place is Only indivi... and second is both individiual... . This customization I would like to use because sometimes I make mistakes and forgot to change it to "only indivi..." option. (but it always has to be only indivi...). When this option is in the first place then I wouldn't have to touch it at all.

3. Is it possible to add custom field from "extra information" tab to "basic information" page?

Thank you for your time!
Best regards,
Gert
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by ooppa20.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14546 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Customizing event adding page
Hi Gert

If you know Joomla / PHP code, you can have a look at the file administrator/components/com_eventbooking/views/event/tmpl/default.php, customize the code to make it works as you want.

If you don't know coding, you can hire us to customize it for you. The price for this customization will be 40$ and it will take us one day for this customization .

Regards,

Tuan

• ooppa20
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14559 by ooppa20
Replied by ooppa20 on topic Re: Customizing event adding page
Hi Tuan

Thank you for refering to the document where I can make changes. As I don't know anything about PHP I managed to customize points 1. and 2 above. But adding custom field to the Basic information page requires PHP knowledge I couldn't complete that step.

I just keep using Extra information tab when adding custom field.
Thank you!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc