How to cancel a booking after registration?

• KingCobra
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14507 by KingCobra
I enabled the parameter Cancel registration so a registrant can cancel the registration before a certain date.
But how can that be done by that registrant?
When I go back to the event I dont'see any button Cancel or something like that?
Problably I overlooked something, but can't figure out what.
Please advise!

By the way Tuan. You made a great extensions that's very useful for me! Thanks for that. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #14509 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to cancel a booking after registration?
Hi

- You can only cancel a registration record only if :

1.You logged in when you register for the event (so that the registration record is assigned to your account) .

2. The current date will need to smaller than the date you entered in Cancel Before Date property when you add/edit the event.

- The way to cancel a registration (if it is possible to cancel) :

1. Login to your account and when you view the event, you will see a button allows you to cancel the registration (I remember that I added this button from version 1.4.4) .

2. Login to your account, access to Registration History section (in this case, admin of the site need to make a menu item to link to Registration History view of Event Booking so that logged in users can access to their registration history). After accessing to registration history, you can click on the registration record to view it's detail information. Then at the bottom of page, you will see a button allow you to cancel registration .

Hope the explanation is clear to you .

Regards,

Tuan

• KingCobra
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14510 by KingCobra
Replied by KingCobra on topic Re: How to cancel a booking after registration?
Ok thankx.
I'm going to try this tomorrow and let you know!

• KingCobra
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 1 month ago #14531 by KingCobra
Replied by KingCobra on topic Re: How to cancel a booking after registration?
So I worked my way through your description.
That went OK for option 2!
In Option 1 I See this text when i have registered for an event:
You are already registered for this event in but I do not see the button Cancel registration.
However I do see this button at Events where I haven't registered!

So I think this is a small bugg in an if.. if issue!?

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #14892 by bneilson
I am actually having this same issue but I am not seeing a button ever that allows me to cancel.

The only thing I ever see in the front end is "You are already registered for this event"

Any suggestions?

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #15100 by jbty1
It looks like you only see the cancel button in Registrants Management, or Registration View.
It would be really nice if the users could see the cancel button in all the views, calender, list....

More
12 years 6 days ago #15267 by bneilson
Bump...

More
12 years 5 days ago #15296 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: How to cancel a booking after registration?
@bneilson:

- If you are using old version, you will see the Cancel button when you access to Registration History page and view a detail information of registration record .

- If you are using latest version (1.4.4), you will see a button on Event List or Event Detail page which allow you to click on to Cancel the registration .

Tuan

More
12 years 4 days ago #15314 by arturob
These folks are having the same problem I'm having - users do NOT see a cancel button after registering for an event - In the event details view there is just that banner stating "you are already registered"
In registration history there is a listing of the event but no button

Can we get this fixed please?

More
12 years 3 days ago #15345 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
This issue was fixed in the latest version (1.4.4) for about few weeks ago. So if you are having issue (although you are using version 1.4.4), please download latest version and upgrade it to your site. After that, the issue will be sorted .

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc