• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 2 months ago #14313 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Upgrade from previous versions to version 1.4.4 was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi All

1. If you haven't upgrade to version 1.4.4 before, simply download latest version, upgrade to your site and it will work as expected. Please note that I added some new config options :

- Include Group Biiling Records in CSV Export
- Include Group Billing Records in registrants management
- Include Group Members Records in CSV Export
- Include Group Members Records in registrants management

Review these new config options and change it to meet your need (it only affect if you use Group Registration option on your site) .

2. If you upgraded to version 1.4.4 before (before 11am 6th Mar GMT +07)and had some issues (like the registrants count, registrants disappeared), please follow the instruction below : (these issues cause by some recently change to the extension - I didn't notice that the change will affect old registrants when I first released version 1.4.4, really sorry for that) :

- Download latest version again (I just updated download package few minutes ago - at 11am my time - GMT + 07)
- Access to your Joomla site database via PHPMyadmin, find the #__eb_registrants (replace #__ with the database prefix of your Joomla site), find the field is_group_billing, drop it.
- Install latest version again .

After that, it will work as expected. In case you don't know how to drop this field, please submit a support ticket sending me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can do that for you .

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #15229 by devsigner
Hi Can you please post instructions on performing a manual upgrade? I changed a few CSS styles that I don't want overwritted Thanks!!

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #15261 by dariegler
can you tell me how to get the latest version?

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc