Registrant disappeared after upgrading to 1.4.4

More
12 years 2 months ago #14128 by Ron
Hi Tuan

I had a problem after the upgrade from vers. 1.4.3 to vers. 1.4.4 on Joomla 1.5.25
All Registrants to event disappeared in the front end. I make this Registrants from the back end. On the back end they are still registered in the tab Registrants, but in Events tab are not. I tried to make new Registrant from the back end but do not work. From the front end ok.

Any idea?

Great work anycase.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #14132 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Registrant disappeared after upgrading to 1.4.4
Hi Ron

Could you please explain more detail ? You are saying that if you register for event from front-end , it will appear in Registrants management from back-end. But if you create a new registration record manually from back-end, it won't be showed. Correct ?

Please give me more detail information so that I can check and fix the issue (if have)

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 2 months ago #14142 by Ron
Hi Tuan

if I register for event manually from back-end it will appear in Registrants management in back-end, but not as Registrants Number in Events list. The number of registered does not change, both in front end and in back end. And are also missing the old registered, even in events managements as registered number, but I can show it in Registrants management.

For example: before I had 6 register but now 0
If I register a new one fron back end the number does not change: still 0

Thanks for you answer.

More
12 years 2 months ago #14149 by Ron
Hi Tuan,

there is another thing that does not work, Show list Registrants in front end: does not show any list.

Regards,

More
12 years 2 months ago #14164 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Registrant disappeared after upgrading to 1.4.4
@Ron : The issue with Registrants List from front-end was fixed. For other issue you reported earlier, I will check it on tomorrow and update this thread !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 2 months ago #14230 by Ron
Hi Tuan

thanks for your replay.
Do you have some news about the issues and how to fix it?

Regards

More
12 years 2 months ago #14238 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Ron

I checked other issues but it seems I cannot see it. Maybe something special on your site ? Could you submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check it ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 2 months ago #14309 by Nobs
Hi,

I have the same issue with registrants counting after update from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4, can you please provide me a fix for it?!?

Thanks

Nobs

More
12 years 2 months ago #14314 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi All

Please see my instructions for upgrade in this forum post joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_ku...ew&catid=62&id=14313

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 2 months ago #14331 by Nobs
These instructions doesn´t solve my problem. The registrants are gone...

There is also another issue - when I edit some registrants, I´ll see ALL registrants (even from other events) like the all subscribed as one group. Hope you can help me soon!

Thanks

Nobs

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc