Creating 2 different prices for each event

• annamhi
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 months ago #13387 by annamhi
Hi,

I'm a total rookie when it comes to this extension but I bought it thinking I would be able to create 2 prices for each event I create. Unfortunately I cannot do it or I don't know how.

I read what was said on the forum about it in common problems (creating a special price for adult and child) but it doesn't really work as when you leave the price field blank, in the front end it comes up as free, which is not what I want. I would like to have two prices visible at the very start. Alternatively only regular price to be shown and then when people click to register, they should be able to apply a special discount but I don't want it to be called member discount.

I tried creating Radio List Custom Field but it only works when you want to add extra fee, I would like to deduct. I tried also Textbox Custom field but it doesn't seem to work for me either.

My regular price is €25.00
Discount price offered to the unemployed or persons claiming Disability Allowance is €10.00

Could someone help with this?

Much appreciated!

Anna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13410 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Creating 2 different prices for each event
Hi Anna

In case you want to deduct fee, you can simply use minus ("-") character before the fee value and it will work well (for example, instead of writing 10, you can write -10) .

Hope my explanation is clear to you. If you still need help, please let me know !

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc