Empty "Registration Completed" form on front end

• c_g_white
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #12948 by c_g_white
Can anyone help?

I have a new installation that I am having trouble getting going. I have an event set up and it shows on the front end to registered joomla users. If a user registers for the event emails are sent to the user and the admin to say that they have registered but they do not appear in the backend under Registrants. Also the "Registration Completed" form on the front end that they see is empty:

Registration Completed

Thanks for registering for event . Your registration detail is as follow :

Event

First name

Email

Regards,

Events management Team

If anyone can throw any light on this I would be greatful as the module is no good to me if I can't see who has registered...!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12957 by kohagen
Same issue here. Just upgraded to the lastest version, email sent to registrants, but nothing in the backend that says anyone registered.

Looking for solution.

Thanks,

Brian

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 4 months ago #12959 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Empty "Registration Completed" form on front end
Hello Brian & c_g_white

It seems some additional fields in the database were not created during the upgrade process for some reasons . Could you try the solution below :

1. Login to back-end of your site .

2. Access to yoursiteurl.com/administrator/index.php?...booking&task=upgrade

(Please rememer to replace yoursiteurl.com with your actual site url. This task will upgrade database schema to latest version of Event Booking and after that, it should work fine).

Please do that and let me know the feedback ! If it still doesn't work, please submit support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can check and solve the issue for you .

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 4 months ago #12961 by kohagen
Didn't work for my site, I'll submit a support ticket

Brian

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 4 months ago #12983 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Empty "Registration Completed" form on front end
To all : This was a bug in 1.4.3 (I forgot to add one field to a database table) . This issue is now fixed. So if anyone gets the same issue, please download latest version, upgrade it to your site. After that, it will work as expected !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 2 days ago #15372 by lukashajek
Dear Tuan,

I have 1.4.4 version and I receive blank email as a user - no information at all except of email subject. (admin email is correct - all information from forms are included).

Thank you for advice

Lukas

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc