Event Time Not Displaying Correctly on Frontend

• Kevin LaManna
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #11315 by Kevin LaManna
Hi Tuan-

I've used your Events functionality many times, so I'm quite familiar with how it works. However, on an installation, I'm seeing that the time isn't coming across correctly. Only the even numbers are coming across, and nothing else is accurate. For example, if I put an event as 7:15, it's coming up as 7:00. It always rounds to the nearest hour. Have you seen anything like this before? The odd thing is that I updated to the latest version and I'm still encountering the issue.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kevin LaManna
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #11338 by Kevin LaManna
Replied by Kevin LaManna on topic Re: Event Time Not Displaying Correctly on Frontend
Hi Tuan... could you please let me know about the issue? The frontend is chiesanuova.org

More
12 years 8 months ago #11339 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event Time Not Displaying Correctly on Frontend
Hi Kevin

I believe you are using a wrong date format. Please go to Event Booking -> Configuration, look at the Event Date Format config option, let me know the current value of it and I will tell you how to change it . Basically :

- In Joomla 1.5, you can use the format %m-%d-%Y %I:%M %p .

- In Joomla 1.6, 1.7, you can use the format m-d-Y g:i a

Regards,

Tuan

• Kevin LaManna
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #11340 by Kevin LaManna
Replied by Kevin LaManna on topic Re: Event Time Not Displaying Correctly on Frontend
All working. Thanks a million, Tuan! B)

More
12 years 8 months ago #11341 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event Time Not Displaying Correctly on Frontend
Great Kevin. If you have few minutes, please help me by giving the extension a 5 stars rating and a nice review at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/calendars-a-events/events/events-registration/13701 to support my development :) .

Tuan

• Kevin LaManna
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #11342 by Kevin LaManna
Hi Tuan-

I've already given you a 5 star review a bit ago. :)

More
12 years 8 months ago #11343 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Ah, OK . Thanks again !

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc