Event details

• tara0602
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #11004 by tara0602
Event details was created by tara0602
I have two questions:

1. Can you take the event "details" button off your page. (It's beside the register buttin for me)

2. On one event it shows all the details on that page, but on our next event it doesn't. I want my page set up so they can just click on the event and the details show up. One page is set up like the, the 2nd event is not. I can't seem to find any diffrerence in the way I wrote them.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #11028 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event details

1. Can you take the event "details" button off your page. (It's beside the register buttin for me)

=> There are serveral pages in the component where the "details" button displayed. So please send me link to the page you want to take off this button so that I can guide you .

2. On one event it shows all the details on that page, but on our next event it doesn't. I want my page set up so they can just click on the event and the details show up. One page is set up like the, the 2nd event is not. I can't seem to find any diffrerence in the way I wrote them.

=> I don't really understand the problem you are having here . Could you please explain more detail about it ?

Regards,

Tuan

• tara0602
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #11030 by tara0602
Replied by tara0602 on topic Re: Event details
If you go to

www.huntcontest.com/index.php/component/...gory_id=8&Itemid=504

this page shows how I want the page to look, minus the deatils button at the bottom.

If you go to

www.huntcontest.com/index.php/component/...gory_id=7&Itemid=504

you can see where the deatils aren't showing up like on the other page, and I would like to remove the details button from the bottom of that page too.

Thanks,

Tara

More
12 years 8 months ago #11048 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Tara

1. For the issue with details not showing up, I believe it is just something wrong with your input. It seems you don't enter the event detail into short description field of event. Could you please check ?

2. To take off the button, please get this file, unzip it and upload to folder components/com_eventbooking/views/category/tmpl folder. After that, It will work as expected .

Regards,

Tuan

Attachment default-20110905-2.zip not found

Attachments:

• tara0602
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #11086 by tara0602
Replied by tara0602 on topic Re: Event details
When I try to upload into Joomla i get the message ''Unknown Archieve Type".

I tried zipped and unzipped.

Thanks,

Tara

More
12 years 8 months ago #11115 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Tara

You cannot upload it via Joomla . You need to upload it via FTP using a FTP client such as Filezilla...

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc