[Resolved] Manage registrants from the frontend

• PARENT
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #10913 by PARENT
Hi,

I'm looking for the ability to manage registrants from the frontend.
This is because I don't want that all events managers access the backend of the website.

I've created a specific entry in the menu eventbooking -> registrants management but when I use this menu I go to a page showing the categories available.
The link related to the menu is index.php?option=com_eventbooking&view=registrants&Itemid=344 but the page is automatically redirected to index.php?option=com_eventbooking&Itemid=344

I'm working with event booking 1.4.1 and joomla 1.6

Thanks in advance for your help.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by PARENT.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #10946 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Manage registrants from the frontend
Hi

That's because you don't have permission to access to registrants list from front-end. To solve this issue, go to Event Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Users can access to registrants list from front-end and add ids of the users (or groups) you want to be able to access to registrants into the textbox (comma seperated). For example, super administrator has ID = 42, so if you want super administrator be able to access to registrants, enter 42 into the textbox. If you want all administrators (Administrator group has ID = 7) access to registrants, enter 7 into the textbox .

Hope the explanation is clear to you !

Regards,

Tuan

• PARENT
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #10948 by PARENT
Replied by PARENT on topic Re: Manage registrants from the frontend
It works.

Thanks for your help

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc