Discount not being sent to PayPal

• kraymitchell
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #10766 by kraymitchell
Discount not being sent to PayPal was created by kraymitchell
Running on Joomla 1.5.23 with Event Booking 1.4.0.

My client is running an early bird special until the end of the month, and while the discount shows on the registration page, it does not show up on the first cart page. But after clicking Checkout, the discount shows here on the Checkout page.

It shows the discount on the confirmation page as well, but when you arrive at PayPal to pay, it shows the full price.

She has had to iissue refunds to people who are signing up, which is a pain in the butt. Any solution to this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #10777 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Discount not being sent to PayPal
Hi kraymitchell

Could you please submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can have a look at it and fix it ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 7 months ago #10989 by theophila
Replied by theophila on topic Re: Discount not being sent to PayPal
I'm having a similar problem with Events Booking for Joomla 1.7. It seems this is happening because of a combination of fees and discounts. If they combine the $55 price with the early bird discount (-$10) with a $20 off coupon (-$20) but want the $5 add-on class (+$5), it all shows up as $30 in checkout. But upon redirecting to PayPal, it shows up as $35. If you could just tell me what code to modify, that would be great, as we're doing registration right this moment.

More
12 years 7 months ago #10998 by sasha
Replied by sasha on topic Re: Discount not being sent to PayPal
1) We have the same problem as described at main post. We use Event Booking version 1.3.2, Joomla Version 1.5.
What is the solution of problem?

2) Other problem is with Coupon. When customer use coupon after it filled the form and push checkout button. It get next message "There are no events for processing checkout. Please choose events for your registration". How I can correct this?

More
12 years 7 months ago #11018 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Discount not being sent to PayPal
Hi

As replied via support ticket, this issue was solved pretty long time ago. So please download latest version of the extension and re-install it on your site. After that, everything will work as expected !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc