Problem with entering a new event from front-end

• Martina
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #10631 by Martina
When I want to enter a new event from front-end and click on the small calendar icon to select a date, the calendar doesn't show up properly. The header of the calendar doesn't show up in the way it suppose to and I am unable to jump to an other month (see attached picture).
It works fine from the back-end.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #10648 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Problem with entering a new event from front-end
Hi

There might be a javascript conflict of Event Booking with your site template. Normally, It works well. Could you please submit a support ticket giving me administrator and FTP account of your site so that I can have a look at it and fix it ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 8 months ago #10662 by aabruzzese
Hi,

I would like to see how this turns out, I also opened a support ticket for errors while trying to create an event from the front-end of the site.

Thanks
Angelo
aabruzzese@yahoo.com

More
12 years 8 months ago #10747 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Problem with entering a new event from front-end
Hi Angelo

Did you receive my response via support ticket ? All you need to do is enter list of users (or groups) which are allowed to create events from front-end in Configuration area of Event Booking .

Regards,

Tuan

• Martina
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #10997 by Martina
Tuan, I just came back from a trip to Europe and starting to work on the website again. I am sending you the access information now.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc