Early bird discounts are not given at checkout

• davewee
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 9 months ago #10345 by davewee
This is a pretty serious bug for anyone using early bird discounts, making the extension unusable. It's not an obscure bug and is easily repeatable. The component uses the wrong variable for the payment. Will it be fixed any time soon?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 9 months ago #10350 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Early bird discounts are not given at checkout
Hi

Could you please let me know what version of the extension you are using ? Do you have Multiple Booking turn on or off ? Please give me more information about it so that I can check and fix it !

Regards,

Tuan

• davewee
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 9 months ago #10351 by davewee
I'm using 1.4.0 with Joomla 1.5.23

See ticket 2285.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 8 months ago #10377 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Early bird discounts are not given at checkout
Hi all

This issue was fixed . If anyone has this issue, simply download latest version of the extension and upgrade it to your site to get it fixed !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 8 months ago #10461 by ozwest
I have just downloaded the latest version of Event Booking after reading this thread.

I am using Joomla 1.7.

On the front page the visitor will only see one price which is the price with the early bird discount deducted. When you then go to checkout, you will find that you will see a full price in the cart (that is confusing to the visitor) but when you then go on to checkout you see the discount listed and deducted again.

would it be possible to see the two prices in the front end:

Full Price: $250 (after ... date ...)
Early Bird Price: $200

Thanks

Petra

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 8 months ago #10505 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Petra

Right now, it is not possible. Will implement this feature in the next release !

Regards,

Tuan

More
12 years 8 months ago #10550 by PhotoFusionUSA
Replied by PhotoFusionUSA on topic Re: Early bird discounts are not given at checkout
I have the same problem. I have added an explanation for the buyer in the event description about what to expect in their shopping cart. Looking forward to the dual price showing in future releases.

More
12 years 8 months ago #10903 by anderscarlen
Replied by anderscarlen on topic Re: Early bird discounts are not given at checkout
Hi Tuan,

just checking: Is this feature implemented yet? And if so, from which version (version number?)
/anders

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 years 8 months ago #10942 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Please upgrade your site to latest version (1.4.1) . After that, this feature should work fine !

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc