Ability to export registrants for certain days

• mikej
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 3 days ago - 13 years 3 days ago #8863 by mikej
How about the ability to pick days from a calendar and then export the registrants for that days events for all events on that day. So just export into a csv file of registrants for that specific date for all events on that date? As well as maybe an option on what to export. So instead of exporting address, city etc, just the name, whether they paid, what event they are attending and what day they are attending/time. Because the way it is now, when you export into a csv file and want to print it off for like a "checklist" for when people show up, the csv file doesn't print everything on one sheet of paper. Just an idea :) Keep up the good work Tuan!
Last edit: 13 years 3 days ago by mikej.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 days ago #8865 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Ability to export registrants for certain days
I think we can only add the options which allow admin to export registrants in a date range : From Date - To Date and It should be good enough !

Regards,

Tuan

• mikej
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 3 days ago #8866 by mikej
Sounds good. Is there a way that I maybe able to edit what gets exported myself? A file somewhere that is calling all this information that I can edit out and/or move where what shows up in the excel cells?

More
13 years 3 days ago #8867 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Ability to export registrants for certain days
The file is administrator/components/com_eventbooking/controller.php. The function name is csv_export which you can see in the file .

Regars,

Tuan

• mikej
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
13 years 3 days ago #8868 by mikej
Thank you so much! I am getting happier every second that I bought your extension instead of the others! You are awesome Tuan and happy holiday to you and yours!

• mikej
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 11 months ago #9091 by mikej
Any word when the certain days ability will be here? I know a few others who would like this too :)

More
12 years 11 months ago #9104 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

Any word when the certain days ability will be here? I know a few others who would like this too

=> I will implement it in version 1.3.4 (don't know exactly date yet - might have to wait for 3 weeks) .

Regards,

Tuan

• mikej
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
12 years 3 months ago #13344 by mikej
I just updated to the new version and I do not see this added. I would have figured it would have been added by now. Any ideas?

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc