Need help with Joomla? We are available for hire to help with Joomla customization, upgrades, maintenance, and custom development.
Explore our services

Simple template for tutoring sessions

  • Nicole Warner
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
1 month 1 week ago #179341 by Nicole Warner
Simple template for tutoring sessions was created by Nicole Warner
Hello!
I offer German tutoring which is booked on a session-by-session basis, and I will offer a lot of tutoring sessions this fall. Rather than copying an event, I'd like to use a template. This way the list of events stays clean and organized. I have 3 online tutoring rooms, and would like to set up:
  • Tutoring session room #1,
  • Tutoring session room #2,
  • Tutoring session room #3.
So all I have to do is to use the template, set the date and time, and go. I have a sneaking suspicion this is already available...have I missed something in the documentation?

Thanks,
Nicole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 month 1 week ago #179343 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Simple template for tutoring sessions
Hi Nicole

I do not understand your exactly requirement. However, I assume additional dates plugin docs.joomdonation.com/eventsbooking/plugins/additional-dates will help ?

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Warner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Bas van Kollenburg
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
More
1 month 1 week ago #179354 by Bas van Kollenburg
Replied by Bas van Kollenburg on topic Simple template for tutoring sessions
Hi Nicole,

on www.soterios.nl we offer a lot of first aid training, and we use additional dates for this.

You have a parent course, let's say first aid, which is the head (template) course with all the information, and the dates for the courses to choose from.

Gr Bas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Nicole Warner
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
1 month 1 week ago #179358 by Nicole Warner
Replied by Nicole Warner on topic Simple template for tutoring sessions
Hi Tuan, Hi Bas,
That's really helpful, thank you! I will look into the additional dates functionality/in the documentation, this sounds like it might save me some time.

Also, I'm glad to see you offer these first aid classes, keep up the good work!

I'll comment again if I have some ideas which might help someone else.

~Nicole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Nicole Warner
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #179571 by Nicole Warner
Replied by Nicole Warner on topic Simple template for tutoring sessions
This worked great! I used this today and it saved me quite a bit of time. I especially find it helpful to be able to select the location so I can alternate tutoring rooms, and my clients won't get their wires crossed by entering the room early or leaving late. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 weeks 1 day ago #179573 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Simple template for tutoring sessions
Great, I'm happy to hear that it worked. Thanks everyone for sharing your experience

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc