Front end menu to allow Administrator to Manage Group Memberships

• Robert and Karen
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #159718 by Robert and Karen
In the back end of Joomla 4 - Membership Pro - there is a menu called Group Members.
Need the same for the front end. (Manage Group Memberships)
Administrator - NOT person who bought the membership to be able to for ALL Group memberships - create New, add additional members, set group admin, export - exactly like the back end is what is required.

Currently for the front end there are these corresponding menu options:

Mapping what is on the back end to front end:

Subscription Plans = Plans Management
Subscriptions = Subscriptions Management
Subscribers = Members List
Group members = no method to manage on front end

You do have a method for a Subscriber to a Group to administer their own Group subscriptions:

Front end - Manage Group Members, allows Group Admin function for the Primary subscriber to add group members to their subscription/s only.

The back end menu Group Members capability made available as Manage Group Memberships for an administrator on the front end is the Feature requested.

Thank you
Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 3 weeks ago #159721 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Rob

The frontend group membership management is designed for different purpose. It allows group admin to add members into his group.

The feature to allow administrator to manage group membership of all groups in the frontend, is something I do not consider for now (it does not have high priority). I might consider supporting it if there are more customers need it in the future, but as of right now, I do not have plan for that

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc