Discount for ticket type

• Thomas Hartmann
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159169 by Thomas Hartmann
Discount for ticket type was created by Thomas Hartmann
Hi Tuan,

for my customer it would be nice to have a discount for each ticket type, for example students, seniors - where you can set the value of discount and it creates an automatic ticket type. For example you can reserver 2 tickets from one type but 1 time with normal prices and 1 time with the discount.
Or another possiblity to have automatic discount categories without creating all ticket types manually for every event.

Regards, Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159170 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Discount for ticket type
Hello Martin

Could you please look at eventbookingdoc.joomservices.com/plugins...types#discount-rules to see if you can use Discount Rules setting to handle your requirement ?

Tuan

• Thomas Hartmann
  • Topic Author
More
9 months 2 weeks ago - 9 months 2 weeks ago #159173 by Thomas Hartmann
Replied by Thomas Hartmann on topic Discount for ticket type
Hi Tuan,

the problem is that discount rules works only with quantity. But I have different ticket types, for example row place, table place and some others. And I want to have an option for different discounts (seniors, students) per ticket type. Actually you can't reserve 2 or more tickets with different discounts for each one. It would work only with a kind of cart but maybe I have overseen something here?

Of course it would be possible to make a ticket type for row place, another one for row place with senior discount, one for row place with students discount and so on but then I have 10 or more ticket types at the end and thats a lot of work for my customer to create.

I hope you understand what I mean? :)

Regards, Martin
Last edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Thomas Hartmann.

More
9 months 2 weeks ago #159180 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Discount for ticket type
Hi Martin

It is still not very clear to me. Maybe you can send me link to registration form and explain how discount should work (give me a sample) so that I can understand your request to see if it is possible to setup Events Booking to handle it ?

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc