Improvements to the 'Export Registrants' button please

• intouchweb
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 5 months ago #154386 by intouchweb
There are a lot of options under the "Export Registrants Settings" configuration, a great feature for event managers to keep abreast of registrants from the front end.
However it still exports too much information for most purposes in my view.

For example it includes all incomplete Paypal payments as duplicate records(causing confusion on actual registrants). 

I would love to see the following option available to be able to switch OFF incomplete payments
ie 'Export incomplete payments: YES/NO'

This is my main wish, but ideally every field should be able to be switched on or off, even the custom fields.. much bigger job though...

I know I can switch incomplete payments off in admin but it is handy info for admins, not so much for frontend event managers.
I also know I can create a menu item using the "Registrants List" menu option but this doesn;t provide enough info (just name and registration date only) 
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• intouchweb
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 5 months ago #154387 by intouchweb
Also notice that the numbers in the xls export are formated as general text, making it difficult to add up the amounts received.

More
1 year 5 months ago #154389 by David Unwin
Check out the latest version of EB. I think this solves your problem
joomdonation.com/forum/events-booking-ch...n-4-3-0-release.html

• intouchweb
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
1 year 5 months ago #154391 by intouchweb
Thank you David, but not quite. The improvements you are referring to are great but appear to be only applicable to backend exports. I am referring to the frontend 'Export Registrants' button that appears on each frontend event register page (visible by anyone with adequate permissions).

Perhaps though Tuan could easily add the export template pop-up option on the frontend as well when exporting?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul

More
1 year 5 months ago #154393 by David Unwin
Sorry, Did not realise you were referring to front end

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc