PDF Export of Event Registrations

• David Rich
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #137974 by David Rich
PDF Export of Event Registrations was created by David Rich
It would be helpful if the Event Booking software could produce a printable list of the registrants. I know we can check them in as they arrive via the admin side, however it would be helpful to have a piece of paper that has the basic event info (i.e. title, date, instructor, etc) and a list of that that signed up. In the previous software package I used I would print this list out and after noting who attended, I would stable it to the top of the waivers folks signed when arriving. The simple Excel export does not meet this need in a simple fashion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #137975 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic PDF Export of Event Registrations
Hi David

Maybe you can send me a screenshot of the printable list you expect to receive? I would like to receive feedback from other customers. If there are customers need it, I will consider supporting it in the future

Regards,

Tuan

• David Rich
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #138007 by David Rich
Replied by David Rich on topic PDF Export of Event Registrations
Here are two screen shots of how a similar program works (don't get me wrong, I like your software much better; this is what I used prior to Event Booking). The first shot is of the list of courses folks have booked for and the selection of which I'd like a list of participants from; the second is the PDF of the participants list.

More
3 years 5 months ago #139077 by Erland Weber
Replied by Erland Weber on topic PDF Export of Event Registrations
I really need this functionality!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Rich

• David Rich
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #139079 by David Rich
Replied by David Rich on topic PDF Export of Event Registrations
After using the software for a few weeks now, this feature would be excellent if we could sort by checked in status. That way we could print a list of everyone that's checked in for our paper records.
As a nice option, it would be great to print the list sorted by those who paid for an event as well. This way we could physically check off people as they arrive instead in case the event is somewhere where internet is not available.

More
3 years 3 months ago #140433 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic PDF Export of Event Registrations
Hello

Just want to update that the latest version 3.14.0 has basic implementation for Export Registrants into PDF. Please update your site to this latest version and use this option

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc