Events Booking - Auto Coupon Generation configuration

• Bertrand PASCAL
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #137934 by Bertrand PASCAL
Hi

I start to use Events Auto Coupon Generation to create some gift or Subscription for events.

• A gift for one Event cost create automatically a coupon code for the same cost (Times = 1) => Creating a Ticket
  • for a subscripton 3 Events, cost is with reduction of single event x 3,, automatic creation of a coupon code (Price of single event, Times=3) => Creating a Ticket
To display them, i create a special overide of category view not used elsewhere on my website (timeline here)
you can see them on my test site (I can change also button sentence in the override ;) Order instead of register)
isatemp.isatelier-cuisine.fr/les-atelier...n-cadeaux-abonnement

this EB usage seems ok on your side ?

my wishes

When on event (Coupons Generator tab) i configure the coupon i have possibility to assign it for specific events but should be great to have possibility to assign the coupon to a category.
i can do it manualy afterward on coupon listing but should be better to configure it ditectly in event.

Another plus should be to have a kind of dropdown delay (1 month, 6 month, 1 year)
then if i select here 1 year, the "Valid From Date" will become the date of coupon creation and "Valid To Date" will become the date of coupon creation + 1 year

means, my coupon code will be generated automatically with the selected category and with the good validity range

Thanks for your support

take care

Bertrand

Webmaster aide-joomla.fr!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bertrand PASCAL
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #153806 by Bertrand PASCAL
Replied by Bertrand PASCAL on topic Events Booking - Auto Coupon Generation configuration
Hi

a little up

I come back to this feature
Not possible ?
assign a category and a delay for an automated coupon code

thanks

Bertrand

More
1 year 7 months ago #153826 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking - Auto Coupon Generation configuration
Hello Bertrand

1. For categories, I will work on it and support it in next release

2. For delay coupon, to be honest, I don't have plan to support it. You can try to use Valid From and Valid To settings in the plugin. If it is not working, guess some customization to the plugin would be needed

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bertrand PASCAL

• Bertrand PASCAL
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 7 months ago #153846 by Bertrand PASCAL
Replied by Bertrand PASCAL on topic Events Booking - Auto Coupon Generation configuration
Thanks Tuan
Do your best
nice plugin, It works very well today in my usage : buy a gift voucher - a cooking workshop

take care

Bertrand

More
1 year 7 months ago #153848 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking - Auto Coupon Generation configuration
Thanks Bertrand. I will inform you as soon as the plugin is updated. Should be soon

Regards,

Tuan

• Bertrand PASCAL
  • Topic Author
More
5 months 10 hours ago #162503 by Bertrand PASCAL
Hi Tuan

a little up about this whishes about Coupon Code plugin
Not updated in 4.7.0 as far i can see concerning category selection ;=)

and what about the ability to manage delay in the plugin (Blank, 1 months, 6 months, 1 year, custom ?)
Just a new dropdown delay LOV field (blank (default), 1 month, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years) attribute addition in the form

If not Empty
  • "Valid From Date" will become the date of coupon creation
  • "Valid To Date" will become the date of coupon creation + 1 year (if 1 year selected in event coupon code plugin setting, my case today)
during coupon generation in order

Means, the coupon code will be generated automatically with the selected category and with the good validity range

Thanks for your support

Bertrand

PS: In don't see quick icon EB in Joomla Dashboard/Plugins in 4.7.0 it is on pipe for EB 5

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #162506 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Bertrand

I haven't had chance to work on these improvements but I will try to work on it ASAP. I will update you when it is implemented

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc