• Roy Chappell
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #137201 by Roy Chappell
Yootheme Pro page builder & Dynamic content was created by Roy Chappell
Hi

It would be great to have Yootheme Pro page builder elements drawing data in from JD Events. That way we could easily create our own layouts.

It would open a new revenue stream for you, as you would be the only Event extension that integrates with Yootheme Pro

They have extensive documentation for extension developers here
yootheme.com/support/yootheme-pro/joomla/custom-elements

I really hope you consider adding this feature to Events and possibly your other extensions

thanks
Roy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Gysel, RC, Roline van der Merwe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #137208 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Yootheme Pro page builder & Dynamic content
Hi Roy

Thanks for your suggestion. As of right now, I am still focus working on other improvements and won't have time to work on this one

Maybe something in the future, but for now, it's not in my to do list

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Chappell

• StreetSportService
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 4 months ago #139504 by StreetSportService
Replied by StreetSportService on topic Yootheme Pro page builder & Dynamic content
I fully support this Request Roy
And i would gladly pay 20$ extra or this if it was a add-on plugin

As i just wrote elsewhere in forum:

Tuan i really hope you have had the time to take a look at Yootheme Pro Dynamic Content support.

About Yootheme Pro dynamic Content
yootheme.com/support/yootheme-pro/joomla/dynamic-content

About Yootheme Pro dynamic Content CUSTOM SOURCES
yootheme.com/support/yootheme-pro/joomla/developers-sources

YT Pro is ready for 3rd party content sources and we are already some customers that has requested this feature in forum, and I can see there is a fair amount of users that use Yootheme Pro template.

YT Pro dynamic content integration would be opening a world of possibilities and flexibility for templating pages with the Events Booking (And membership pro) data fields.

It would really turn the only downside and missing link of Events Booking (and Memberships Pro), which is the inflexible content templates, into a major advantage that fit your otherwise superior extension features, and give great integration of EB & MP data into other site content.

More
3 years 4 months ago #139516 by Carsten Bock
Replied by Carsten Bock on topic Yootheme Pro page builder & Dynamic content
Hi Tuan,
i also would really appreciate if there would be a add-on, plugin or else to integrate to the yootheme dynamic content. There is already a growing marketplace for developer extensions to offer their add-ons and yes i would also pay for such an extension to get the functionality of os-booking and os-appointments to the design of the yootheme builder with t's dynamic content:-)

yootheme.com/blog/2020/11/02/introducing...l&utm_content=Button

As yootheme is really one of the best developers since years for tempalte systems and are very longterm orientated it would be a perfect partner to add your functionallity to with their templating and builder universe.
It would be so great if you perhaps would check it out!
Regards
Carsten

• StreetSportService
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #140002 by StreetSportService
Replied by StreetSportService on topic Yootheme Pro page builder & Dynamic content
Hi Tuan

Do you have plans for looking into the Yootheme Pro integration for their builder and dynamic content?

It is hard for me to get an understanding on if you at all are interested in investigating Yootheme Pro. I would be happy to create a copy of my website you can experiment on if that would help you in any way.

But if you are not interested in looking into the Yootheme Pro feature and giving us more solid feedback on your position in this matter, maybe you´ll advise us to try and search for a 3rd party developer that is interested in developing this integration as a part of their products. Can you give some details about this?

Your competition Payplans has this integration with Yootheme builder, so this is a testament to the importance of Yootheme Pros great features, to serious website developers and users.

Yootheme is REALLY creating something big and important with their framework, and everybody that uses Yootheme is super excited about Yootheme develpor and Yootheme Pro template, because they have been creation cutting edge development for years and create features that define the future standards.

In short for me (and for manny others) the yootheme pro builder and dynamic content integration is an important feature for a long-term viable extension provider for my sites.

I hope you will take the time to investigate this and give us some feedback that we can make future plan upon.

Thanks again for creating your great extensions (Events Booking & Membership Pro) and in general delivering outstanding support.

More
3 years 3 months ago #140004 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Yootheme Pro page builder & Dynamic content
Hello

As of right now, I have to say that I haven't had plan for this integration yet. There are still things which I want to work on to improve the extension and as you might imagine, not many customers are using this page builder (there are many page builders for Joomla, maybe SP Page Builder is even more popular, JSN Page Builder, JA Page Builder....)

If I support one, I guess customer will ask why we are not supporting SP Page Builder, why we are not supporting JA Page Builder...

So for the time being, I will continue working to improve the core products before working on third party integration

Tuan

• StreetSportService
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 3 months ago #140006 by StreetSportService
Hi Tuan

ok ... that is fair enough

But .. i dont agree that not many use pagebuilders ... more and more use them and Yootheme Pro has 190.000 customers. My impression from the Joomla facebook forum is that Yootheme Pro and SP Page builder is the two most popular.

I really hope that you at some time would re-consider this, because I prefer that this is developed by you instead of 3rd party developer.

But I fully respect your priority even though I wish it was different.

Since there is no indication from you that you will even look into this feature, I will try to find a 3rd party developer that would be interested in making this integration product.

ps. Should you at some point change your mind, my offer still stands to make a copy of my website available for your testing and provide you feedback.

Have a nice day :)

More
3 years 3 months ago #140087 by Eric vanBok
Replied by Eric vanBok on topic Yootheme Pro page builder & Dynamic content
Hi Tuan.

I just wanted to chime here with my support for the development of a YooTheme Pro data source for Events Booking, as well as your other extensions. YooTheme Pro is a fantastic builder. The addition of dynamic data sources is truly incredible. If we combine that with your extensions it will be infinite layout possibilities with their builder for all of your extensions. This will make development of websites using your extensions simpler as we can easily style and structure the layout exactly how we need for our projects.

This is a feature I would be more than willing to pay for. If enough people chime in willing to pay for it, would you be willing to consider developing data sources for YooTheme Pro?

Please consider it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan Gysel, StreetSportService, Roy Chappell

• Antonio Jimenez Fuentes
More
1 year 5 months ago #154194 by Antonio Jimenez Fuentes
Replied by Antonio Jimenez Fuentes on topic Yootheme Pro page builder & Dynamic content
My vote por yootheme pro dinamic content.
Really de BEST template.

Regards

More
1 year 4 months ago #154936 by stekkedoos
Replied by stekkedoos on topic Yootheme Pro page builder & Dynamic content
Let's upvote this. I only use Yootheme. DJ-Extensions has yootheme-plugins for all there extensions, but Joomdonation is better. 

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc