Taxes

More
12 years 5 months ago #12815 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Taxes
Great, thanks for your help ! It will be ready for testing in the next 10 hours or so, and I will send a copy to you for testing before making public release !

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #12816 by MannyG
Replied by MannyG on topic Re: Taxes
Got it. Thanks! I will test it and send you any comments on it.

Cheers!

Manuel

More
12 years 4 months ago #12825 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi All

Tax feature is now implemented in the extension. If it is possible, I want you to help me to test it before making public release. To enable tax, go to Event Booking -> Configuration, set Enable Tax config option to Yes. Also, enter the tax rate (percent) into Tax Rate config option .

Once you tested it, please let me know the feedback so that I can make it public release to everyone !

Regards,

Tuan

PS : @Manuel : I sent the latest version to your email, please check your email, test it and get back to me ASAP !

More
12 years 4 months ago #12909 by eyantorno
Replied by eyantorno on topic Re: Taxes
Hi guys!!, I've download and installed lastest EB version 1.4.3 few minutes ago, but can't find the option Configuration, set enable Tax config.
Can u help me ??
Thanks in advance
Regards
Enrique

The lack of support for taxes is in my view Event Bookings' only major flaw, making it difficult to use for professional purposes.
The fantastic developers' team has previously advised that tax support is in the tube, and I would like to ask when we can expect a release (for Joomla 1.5) with such support included?

Your advise is much appreciated
admin wrote:

Hi All

Tax feature is now implemented in the extension. If it is possible, I want you to help me to test it before making public release. To enable tax, go to Event Booking -> e iConfiguration, set Enable Tax config option to Yes. Also, enter the tax rate (percent) into Tax Rate config option .

Once you tested it, please let me know the feedback so that I can make it public release to everyone !

Regards,

Tuan

PS : @Manuel : I sent the latest version to your email, please check your email, test it and get back to me ASAP !

More
12 years 4 months ago #12916 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Tax feature is now available in the latest version of the extension (just added it to download package this morning, so please download it again) .

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc