Member Discount for user groups and modules

• jacek
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #36695 by jacek
Hello,

This is my second time in 3 years buying this extension. It would be nice to have the ability to assign member discount to specific user groups. Otherwise any registered user gets a discount and that is not what most people need I'm sure.

2nd, are there any modules for displaying upcoming events? Something that would fit in 200-300px column where most modules are displayed. If you have something like that already or are planning on it that would be great.

thx a lot, otherwise it is very good. we use the os membership and payment forms. very good. but are stuck using DT register for event booking for now. thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #38409 by Paul
This is exactly what I need. I sell tickets at my venue and the money goes through the till. I've had to create a coupon to give a 100% discount to the logged on member of staff. This leaves me open to the coupon being passed on and anyone using it.

Come on Tuan, this is an obvious improvement. Jacek has bought this extension again. I'm holding off at the moment and considering looking elsewhere for a solution.

Also when are you going to implement a full tag system?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc